Not Graduating High School Essay

Not Graduating High School Essay-82
Most bookstores and public libraries have GED test-preparation materials if you are able to study for the GED on your own.

Tags: Ed English Gcse CourseworkCritical Analysis Paper ThesisThesis Statement Electric CarsCrater Impact CourseworkIntroduction In A Research PaperEssays On Child Abuse In New ZealandDissertation TutorsArt History Argumentative Essay

It has tests in math, reading, writing, social studies and science. The exam takes about 7 ½ hours to complete and includes multiple-choice and essay questions.

You may take the exam at testing centers for a $150 fee.

Or you can pursue your education goals at a community college without one.

It will take dedication and a commitment on your part.

How much time it will take will depend on how much work you have to make up — and how much energy you are willing to put it into it to make it happen.

A high school diploma is your passport to a more interesting and better-paying job.The High School Equivalency Test, administered by the Educational Testing Service, is only available to students who are 17 or 18 years old and meet certain eligibility requirements. Four of the subtests – reading, math, science and social studies – consist of multiple-choice questions.The fifth subtest on writing includes an essay as well as multiple-choice questions. The exam is offered on paper or online and is available in both English and Spanish.Special education students can request “accommodations,” such as more time to take the exam, by contacting the testing center at least 30 days before the test.In addition, many local GED testing centers have preparation programs available without charge or can refer you to a preparation program.Can I get a diploma without taking additional courses?You can take one of two national tests – the High School Equivalency Exam or the GED – instead of completing coursework.For more information, go to the California Department of Education’s website on the GED and click on “Find out more about the GED test in California.” Or call 1-877-392-6433 for information in English or 1-877-450-3276 for information in Spanish.If you are deciding between getting your GED or getting your high school diploma by taking summer classes, returning to high school, or enrolling in Adult Ed classes, consider the following: I need to support myself.Check with your guidance counselor, a teacher or the school district office to find out about Adult Ed programs near you.Or go to California’s adult education website and click on “Directory of Schools,” and then on “California Adult Education Provider Directory.” In addition, ask your high school counselor, principal or a teacher what your school district offers students who cannot graduate by the end of their senior year.


Comments Not Graduating High School Essay

The Latest from ©